Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: I Had A Knee Injury In Cuadras Fight; Result Of Rematch Will Be Very Different

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada: I Had A Knee Injury In Cuadras Fight; Result Of Rematch Will Be Very Different

Juan Francisco Estrada concedes that his first fight with Carlos Cuadras was completely competitive. A right knee injury hindered him in that 12-round super flyweight fight three years ago, though, which gives Estrada confidence that he'll defeat Cuadras easier in their 12-round rematch Friday night. Estrada's 10th-round knockdown of Cuadras was the difference on all three scorecards (114-113, 114-113, 114-113) the night Estrada overcame Cuadras by unanimous decision in September 2017 at StubHub Center in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be a good one. Estrada is one of my favorite boxers. Seems like a good dude on top of being a bad a$$ in the ring.

Comment

Now wait a minute.

First it was a hand injury, now it's a knee injury...?

Hmm...I may have drop a $20 on a Cuadras upset.

Comment

This reminds me of when he said he couldn’t train properly for the firs ssr fight and in the rematch he had a better camp and it showed in the fight so I totally believe gallo and believe he will make it look easier this time

Comment

cuadras style does well vs estrada
          curious if he is remotivated for this

Comment

Working...
          X