Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada-Cuadras II DAZN Weigh-In Report From Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada-Cuadras II DAZN Weigh-In Report From Mexico City

Juan Francisco Estrada is set for one rematch while firmly eyeing another. The two-division and reigning lineal junior bantamweight champion attempts the second defense of his crown as he faces former 115-pound titlist Carlos Cuadras. Their bout-a rematch to their September 2017 non-title fight-headlines a three-title fight show, streaming Friday evening live on DAZN from Gimnasio TV Azteca in Mexico City, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another war!

Estrada by TKO 11

Comment

Yay! More Blockbuster Video boxing!

Comment

I'm so hyped for this rematch. I got Estrada.

Loved their first fight, I was lucky to be their live.

Comment

I like that Martinez picked a bigger guy, maybe too big. I'm tired of old, blown up replacements. You know, when the 160 foe isn't available, they have to fight a recycled 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I'm so hyped for this rematch. I got Estrada.

Loved their first fight, I was lucky to be their live.
            Yea what a card that was! Inoue went 5 rds in the following bout. I remember Michael Buffer anouncing Cuadras the winner at first. Took awhile for him to get it straightened out. Got lucky and caught that too👍

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
              Yea what a card that was! Inoue went 5 rds in the following bout. I remember Michael Buffer anouncing Cuadras the winner at first. Took awhile for him to get it straightened out. Got lucky and caught that too👍

Yeah, the crowd was confused and booing the decision at first. I was kinda tipsy at that point and I was booing too haha.

Glad it was just a mix up and not an actual sht decision. It was really good fight, but we all know who the winner was.

Comment

Working...
              X