Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xavier Martinez Ready To Transition From Day-Trader To Primetime Contender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xavier Martinez Ready To Transition From Day-Trader To Primetime Contender

It had only been about four months since his last fight, but the initial wave of the coronavirus pandemic left Xavier Martinez wondering how long it would be until he would make his way back into the ring. That's when it became clear that he needed another skills besides aspiring junior lightweight contender if he was going to make money. His next business opportunity, as it turned out, was only a few classes away.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone became a day trader during this pandemic bs I guess.

Comment

It was impossible to lose money at day trading for about 6 months this year. I can't tell you how many people have told me "I'm good at day trading" this year.

Comment

Only idiots day trade

Comment

Everyone is day trader these days but no one lasts in the game because the 90% who fail cannot control there emotions and treat it like gambling.

Comment

Yes! I hope he gets the job done and works towards a championship in the near future. We don't need anymore day-trading bozos out here harassing people for not doing the same.

Comment

Working...
            X