Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cuadras: After I Beat Estrada, Then I Will Get Chocolatito Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cuadras: After I Beat Estrada, Then I Will Get Chocolatito Rematch

Carlos Cuadras has been waiting patiently to get his revenge on Juan Francisco Estrada and now his moment has arrived as they clash for Estrada's WBC World super flyweight title on Friday night at TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City, Mexico, live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If both fighters are in tip top shape this will be a foty type of fight... have to pull for gallo as always but may the best man win
    Last edited by Robi13; 10-21-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Glad to see Cuadras test negative - you never want to see a guy lose a much needed payday. Estrada is is about precision and Cuadras is about fighting with emotion. This should be a fun fight. Both with great chins too. When you go the distance with Rungvisa and Roman, you have a solid chin and they both did!
      Last edited by richardt; 10-21-2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Don't think any of the two can beat Chocolatito if he is as good as he was vs Yafai.

Comment

Estrada UD, Cuadras will bring it but Estrada should cruise for most of the fight.

Comment

The king at 115 Estrada is a very good technician, he remind me a lot Dinamita Marquez. I expect another war against Cuadras. However, Carlos seems to have slowed down a little bit, so this time i think El Gallo will stop him.

Estrada by TKO 11

Comment

Cuadras is too crude and Estrada has more finesse. I have Estrada winning this comfortably

Comment

Estrada, cuedras, Gonzalez, rungvisai have all lost a step so it's just a question who has the most left in matchups between any of them imo.

Comment

Juan Francisco Estrada and Carlos Cuadras are coming off a year layoff. The long break from boxing surely helped Juan attend to his re-occurring hand injury, which cancelled a unification with Kal Yafai last year.

I remember when Carlos Cuadras fought McWilliam's Arroyo in 2018, Arroyo was coming back to boxing after a two year absences , and the Puerto-Rican went on to upset Carlos Cuadras. The following month in April, Carlos, entered rehab for substances-abuse. Since then, 'El Principe' has turned his life around and has been rebuilding his career for this moment at another chance at glory.

I wish Carlos Cuadras good-luck for getting right because drugs are for losers. May the best man win, I'm excited for this card.

Comment

This should be the fun, styles clashing fight the first one was. I am excited.

Comment

Working...
                    X