Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire, After Oubaali Fight, Wants 115 Title Shot & Would Love Chocolatito Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire, After Oubaali Fight, Wants 115 Title Shot & Would Love Chocolatito Fight

While Nonito Donaire will turn 38 on Nov. 16, "The Filipino Flash" still harbors boxing goals even though he is already a tremendously accomplished fighter with a Hall of Fame resume in his 19th year as a professional.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I knew it

Being 5 division champ is on the guy’s radar. I’ve said it before. He’ll sacrifice 3 less pounds for a shot

Comment

I like where Donaire's going with this one! That's not a bad plan at the age of 38 and it's a nice way to close out his career.

I know for a fact that Chocolatito is going to be the smaller man at 115 but that's never stopped him!

Choc should honestly be at 112 and Donaire probably shouldn't go back down to 115 after all these years of going up and down weight classes, but his explanation for the weight sounds legit!

Comment

Can Donaire even make 115. I think Donaire needs to stay at like 122.

Comment

If he beats Oubaali, how about SSR comes up to 118 to fight Donaire? That would be rad!

Comment

If Donaire fought Chocolatito, I honestly wouldn’t know who to root for. Huge fan of both.

Comment

Nonito vs Chocolatito would be a badass fight.

Comment

Chocolatito will only fight Asians Japanese and No Filipinos and no more Thailander?!

Comment

Working...
                X