Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: Whoever Wins Between Estrada And Cuadras, I WIsh To Meet In My Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai: Whoever Wins Between Estrada And Cuadras, I WIsh To Meet In My Next Fight

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai appreciates the opportunity to remain active during the pandemic. As far as he is concerned, however, the time has come to reclaim what was once all his own. The former lineal junior bantamweight king picked up his second straight victory, scoring a 2nd round knockout of Jomar Fajardo earlier this month at Workpoint Studio in Bang Phu, Thailand. The same intimate studio lot housed Sor Rungvisai's last win, a 10-round decision over countryman and former flyweight titlist Amnat Ruenroeng in a far more celebrated affair this past August.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like you Srisaket, but uh, ever since ol' girl left you, you've been kind of locked up at Heartbreak Hotel and not the same fighter.

So...unless you're willing to pull a Rocky III, go back out to that jungle to train and get back on the grilled rat diet...I don't want to see it.

Comment

Hope to see SSR-JFE 3... I prefer this than Fury-Wilder 3...

Comment

Working...
      X