Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ritson Admits: We've Mentioned Prograis - We're a Million Miles From That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ritson Admits: We've Mentioned Prograis - We're a Million Miles From That

In the main event of a Matchroom show in Peterborough, Lewis Ritson won a controversial split decision against Miguel Vazquez at the East of England Arena to claim the vacant WBA Intercontinental super lightweight title and improve his record to 21-1 (12 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn gotta love that self awareness kinda made me a fan and I didn't even watch the fight lol hope he gets better

Comment

I don't think "it depends on what you like."

Ritson clearly lost that fight.

Comment

Thankfully he gets that.Nice guy but limited in boxing terms.

Comment

Oh good G-d.....

Comment

Ritson got out stunk. Miguel made him look ridiculous and he thinks it's Vazquez fault. Everybody, including the commentators knew Vazquez has a hard head, but did Ritson ever go to the body? He couldn't cut off the ring or slow Vazquez down. The only thing saving him is, it stunk, so nobody cares.

Comment

Like how Ritson admits that he still has to improve before he steps up. He's a solid fighter for sure, just susceptible to being completely outwitted by pure boxers. Doubt he can raise his game too much going forward but who knows? Ohara Davies vs Ritson would be a decent fight to make next

Comment

There has been some self aware comments from boxers lately. Very honest stuff.

Got to admit I like it.

Comment

Working...
                X