Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Completes Takeover, Beats Lomachenko - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Completes Takeover, Beats Lomachenko - HUGE Gallery

Lopez, Lomachenko Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - In a showdown for the WBC franchise, WBA, WBO, IBF lightweight titles, Teofimo Lopez (16-0, 12 KOs) put on a masterclass performance to win a twelve round unanimous decision over Vasiliy Lomachenko (14-2, 10 KOs). (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I picked Lopez to win in the middle rounds by a stoppage and believe he might've done it if not for Lomachenko's cautiousness in the first half of the fight.

Lopez's win is good for Boxing IMO.

Comment

Good for Lopez he fought a good fight you could see what Loma's game plan was but Lopez racked up too many early rounds then finished strong nothing but respect for both men the hungry lion won.

Comment

Great fight!

This is what happens when the best fight the best, 7-5 Lopez to me, he did great against a great fighter like Loma.

Not gonna lie I thought that Loma was gonna outbox him but Lopez can box his ass off. Contratz to him.

Comment

I like Teo's confidence. I would love to watch him fight Haney.

Comment

I'm so proud of this young man! He has the Lomachenko's number

Comment

questionable scores

Teo should treat the judges to lunch for giving him even the rounds he lost!!! Very generous of them. 114-114 was the score.

Comment

I had it 8 to 4 Teo 🥊

Comment

Loma got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                    Loma got robbed
                    Please stick to scoring Badminton. Casuals have no place making statements within a forum where educated boxing fans and adults reside.

Comment

Working...
                    X