Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga: Ref Made Good Call, I Would've Sent Bellows To Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga: Ref Made Good Call, I Would've Sent Bellows To Hospital

MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - In a super middleweight contest, Edgar Berlanga (15-0, 15 KOs) continued with his streak of first round knockouts, as he took out Lanell Bellows (20-6-3, 13 KOs) in a single one-sided round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No doubt, however I hope this doesn't become a trend! The people pay to see the man hit the canvas! Salud Papi! Brooklyn Stand Up!

Comment

How about you face some real opponents Edgar? A lot of quality opposition awaits you in your division.

Comment

Kid is going to hurt the champs

Comment

I'm going to laugh if he is hiding true boxing skills behind all that power.

It'll be funny seeing him outbox one of the champs who anticipated that he would bang.

Comment

This guy is a hypejob. It's only a matter of time till he is exposed for the fraud that he is.

Comment

What I saw last night from Berlanga didn’t impress me. Sure, he has power, but I saw a lot of swooping haymakers. Not to mention, his opposition wasn’t exactly high quality. I’m not knocking the kid, he might turn out to be something, but all this first round KO business doesn’t mean much when you go in versus real fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                How about you face some real opponents Edgar? A lot of quality opposition awaits you in your division.
                Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                Kid is going to hurt the champs
                Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                I'm going to laugh if he is hiding true boxing skills behind all that power.

It'll be funny seeing him outbox one of the champs who anticipated that he would bang.
                beralanga is a slow plodding hypejob who has only knocked over
                glass chinned tomato cans.

last night was a fast stoppage to keep this cowards streak going.

this kid is a poor mans tyrone brunson tbh

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  What I saw last night from Berlanga didn’t impress me. Sure, he has power, but I saw a lot of swooping haymakers. Not to mention, his opposition wasn’t exactly high quality. I’m not knocking the kid, he might turn out to be something, but all this first round KO business doesn’t mean much when you go in versus real fighters.

he is a slow plodding hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                    beralanga is a slow plodding hypejob who has only knocked over
                    glass chinned tomato cans.

last night was a fast stoppage to keep this cowards streak going.

this kid is a poor mans tyrone brunson tbh
                    Bro why you such a hater. Every thread your on your calling Every fighter a bum or hype job lmfaoo

Comment

Working...
                    X