Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quinton Randall: If Boxing Didn't Exist Today, 100% Sure I'd Be Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quinton Randall: If Boxing Didn't Exist Today, 100% Sure I'd Be Dead

By now, the story of how junior middleweight prospect Quinton Randall turned his life around through boxing has made the rounds in recent months, and it's clear that after putting his past in the rearview mirror, he's on his way to a positive future between the ropes, beginning with his bout against unbeaten Jan Carlos Rivera on the Vasiliy Lomachenko-Teofimo Lopez undercard this Saturday in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is completely pathetic.

Basically saying without boxing he is a criminal or bad for society ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Bit effing harsh, man. Your life never spun outta control? You never fucked up as a kid or a young man?

Personally I done both and I also can't imagine the pain of losing one of my children, let alone two.

I ain't a believer myself but you ever heard the phrase 'there but for the Grace of God, go I'?
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-17-2020, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Not pathetic, just the harsh reality of growing up black in the hood.
        George foreman said the same thing when got out of job corps Sonny liston, earnie shavers, and a host of fighter all said boxing saved them from a life of crime. Even roberto duran said boxing got him off the mean streets.

Comment

Working...
        X