Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: I Stayed On Top of Lomachenko, I Did Not Allow Him To Think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: I Stayed On Top of Lomachenko, I Did Not Allow Him To Think!

Mexico's Orlando Salido is still the only fighter to stain the professional record of Vasiliy Lomachenko. In 2014, Lomachenko attempted to make history by winning a world title in only his second professional fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup, I literally said in a thread today if Lopez wants to win he has to give loma no time to think.

Nothing annoys me more when a guy is facing a master chess player and he comes out slow, trying to jab with the dude and have a boxing match.

Comment

What if Loma replied to this article to say, “quit following my nuts!”

Comment

Yes, the blueprint is there: be massively over weight, keep cracking his nuts, pay the judges and ref and just stay on your feet the last two rounds.

Comment

I always said it and I will say it again, most if not all of his fights were rigged. You can't tell me that any fighter would let him do that stupid sh** he does inside the ring. Rigo threw the fight, Linares quit because of a silly body shot...come on man....Fury got hit by a puncher like Wilder and got up because he's a true fkn champ..that Linares is either a straight up bi*** or he took a nice big paycheck to make Loma look good. No one is ever trying to push him or hurt him...he does his sh*** little jabs which have no affect and his stupid foot work and those opponents seem fkn "confused" and what not. Every great fighter gets hit...we've seen true champs like Mayweather toy with guys but also he has been in fights where he took quite a beating like against Maidana and Cotto. To me if lomachenko had a scary punching power then I might think otherwise but for a fighter who throws 90% of his punches like a fkn princess he surely gets away with lots of ****.

After Salido beat him his fights went too smooth..haven't seen one fighter put pressure on him..take a look at the fight against Walters....Walters didn't even try...he came in for a paycheck and hasn't been seen since.

I really hope that Lopez wasn't paid big money to throw the fight like the rest of loma's opponents. I'm sick of his silly dancing around and soft ass jabs.

Comment

Loma's Papi has spoken. Salido sonned Lomachenko.

Comment

Lets put some facts into that Salido fight.

1) Salido overweight
              2) Unpunished low blows by Salido (ref's fault really)

These are facts, not just opinions.

Comment

This was Loma's very own time at the learning tree. It's always gonna be to go to way to troll Lomachenko fans but Siri tought Loma something the amateur system couldn't that night.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  I always said it and I will say it again, most if not all of his fights were rigged. You can't tell me that any fighter would let him do that stupid sh** he does inside the ring. Rigo threw the fight, Linares quit because of a silly body shot...come on man....Fury got hit by a puncher like Wilder and got up because he's a true fkn champ..that Linares is either a straight up bi*** or he took a nice big paycheck to make Loma look good. No one is ever trying to push him or hurt him...he does his sh*** little jabs which have no affect and his stupid foot work and those opponents seem fkn "confused" and what not. Every great fighter gets hit...we've seen true champs like Mayweather toy with guys but also he has been in fights where he took quite a beating like against Maidana and Cotto. To me if lomachenko had a scary punching power then I might think otherwise but for a fighter who throws 90% of his punches like a fkn princess he surely gets away with lots of ****.

After Salido beat him his fights went too smooth..haven't seen one fighter put pressure on him..take a look at the fight against Walters....Walters didn't even try...he came in for a paycheck and hasn't been seen since.

I really hope that Lopez wasn't paid big money to throw the fight like the rest of loma's opponents. I'm sick of his silly dancing around and soft ass jabs.
                  You raise some interesting points tbf.

You see fights where guys are hit with thunderous combinations, dropped multiple times, face busted up and pouring blood, broken ribs and half concussed and they dig in to win

Them loma lands some soft ass jabs, dances around and does a bit of twinkle toes and all these guys No Mas

What is going on lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post

You say a lot of stupid ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X