Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Moran Drops, Stops Pinky Colon In Sixth Round Of A War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Moran Drops, Stops Pinky Colon In Sixth Round Of A War

Antonio Tono' Moran has finally his stride. Following years spent as a lightweight gatekeeper, the 27-year old from Mexico City has found his calling at junior welterweight. Proof of such comes in his most recent performance, a scintillating 6th round knockout of Emanuel Pinky' Coln to cap their non-stop slugfest Friday evening at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty solid Mexico vs Puerto Rico match up. A lot of action with Moran getting the better of the exchanges through out. Had an extra dimension that Colon doesn’t posses.

And can someone tell Colon that of all people, he shouldn’t have the nick name ‘Pinky’?

I advise against Slick and Big as well.

Comment

This was a good ass fight Pinky fought like the Mexican and Moran the Puerto Rican lol . Colon deff messed up fighting the way he did . Should have boxed like he did in the 5th. Moran looking good look forward to seeing him again

Comment

Boricua181

That was one hell of a vicious fight between Colon, and Moran. Ricardi is right The Puerto Rican fought like a Mexican, and the Mexican fought like a Puerto Rican. They hit each other with everything they had, and they did hurt each other. To the extent that it may affect them in future fights, and shorten their careers. Kudos to Moran for winning their epic battle, and I applaud colon for his enormous effort. I wish them both a speedy recovery from this fight.

Comment

Moran is probably Haneys best win.... no knock on Moran, dude is solid and skilled

Comment

Working...
          X