Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Troyanovsky Overcomes Garrido, Samedov Wins, Chudinov Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Troyanovsky Overcomes Garrido, Samedov Wins, Chudinov Loses

On Thursday, October 15, Britain's Al Siesta of Siesta Boxing and his local partners continued their boxing activities, labeled "The KOld Wars" at the Falcon Club in Minsk, Belarus, with yet another successful installment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Like I said, Maravilla vs. Chudinov is a 50-50 fight.

Comment

not the same Chudinov, it was his brother fighting

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Like I said, Maravilla vs. Chudinov is a 50-50 fight.
        Vs Dmitrii? Maybe, he's was OK 5 years ago but he ain't done a thing since Eubank effed him up.

Fedor's a different matter though, only legitimate loss came to Groves and that was a fight he was winning until the Saint decided to run through the gears.

Huge Maravilla fan but against any active top 10 SMW or even MW I give old man Sergio slim to none.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-17-2020, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          not the same Chudinov, it was his brother fighting
          It doesn't matter. They both are a 50-50 bet against Sergio in my eyes. Just overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            Vs Dmitrii? Maybe, he's was OK 5 years ago but he ain't done a thing since Eubank effed him up.

Fedor's a different matter though, only legitimate loss came to Groves and that was a fight he was winning until the Saint decided to run through the gears.

Huge Maravilla fan but against any active top 10 SMW or even MW I give old man Sergio slim to none.
            This is the key, neither are top 10 in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              This is the key, neither are top 10 in my eyes.
              Dmitry might have been fringe at 160 a few years ago but ain't close now. I see Fedor as lower half top 10 at 168 right now though. Dude's not elite but he's very capable.

Can't understand how you'd have both of 'em 50/50 vs Sergio when Fedor's always been more skilled and is not just younger but bigger. Whatever % chance you give Fedor you probably want to halve that for Dmitry.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-17-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X