Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Lopez - Tense Face To Face, Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Lopez - Tense Face To Face, Ready For War

Lomachenko, Lopez Weights Photos Gallery - WBO/WBA/WBC Franchise world champion Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko, the pound-for-pound "Boxing Baryshnikov" from Ukraine, will fight unbeaten IBF world champion Teofimo Lopez, the knockout artist from Brooklyn who has lobbed verbal haymakers at Lomachenko for more than two years. The two will fight from the MGM Grand Conference Center aka the "Las Vegas Bubble."

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow that undercard is horrendous you would think bob could throw on atleast one decent fight on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Wow that undercard is horrendous you would think bob could throw on atleast one decent fight on the undercard.
      Budget went into the main event. No spectators so no gate, and not a PPV. Could be better, but I guess we really can’t complain.

Comment

I actually think Saucedo Barboza is a decent match, could be good IMO

Comment

Teofimo will destroy Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            Teofimo will destroy Loma.
            No sir. He won't

Comment

It’s free on ESPN they had to give the main event as much as possible to keep it off ppv so of course the undercard can’t be the greatest

Comment

Did anyone watch it lol I swear Tim Bradley talks just to talk. “I’ve never seen Loma like this, Teofimo has definitely got to him” lmaooo Loma was literally smiling the whole time

Comment

Well I put up a $100.00 to win $333.00 on Lopez and while I still say Lopez within 9, I will say he looks a little weight drained. You can see his cheek bones.

Comment

The tache makes Lopez look way too much like Max Holloway.

Comment

Working...
                    X