Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez Weigh-In Results From MGM Grand Conference Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez Weigh-In Results From MGM Grand Conference Center

LAS VEGAS Vasiliy Lomachenko and Teofimo Lopez finally came face-to-face several seconds after they made weight Friday afternoon at MGM Grand Conference Center. Lomachenko smiled and confidently shook his head once they eventually were separated following an intense staredown. Lopez's facial expression never changed before they went in opposite directions and walked off the stage.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-16-2020, 05:08 PM.

holy fok, I'm so excited. Loma looks like he has prepared a few new tricks for us. can't wait!! I wish the card was better though

Comment

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez Weigh-In Results From MGM Grand Conference Center

LAS VEGAS Vasiliy Lomachenko and Teofimo Lopez finally came face-to-face several seconds after they made weight Friday afternoon at MGM Grand Conference Center. Lomachenko smiled and confidently shook his head once they eventually were separated following an intense staredown. Lopez's facial expression never changed before they went in opposite directions and walked off the stage.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

They look the same size.

Comment

Both bang on and ready, Lopez didn't look much bigger as I thought he would but then may at fight time...Loma looked mean and ready ...can't wait!!!

Comment

When Lopez rehydrates he’s gonna look a lot bigger.

Comment

Teo actually looked a little bigger than Loma than I thought. And Loma looked like hes ready to put on an ass-whooping.

Comment

Loma should do teo a solid and break his nose so he can adjust it back properly homey out here looking like toucan sam

Comment

The announcer failed. Vasiliy “Loma” Lomachenko? His nickname is “high tech”, not Loma. Am I missing somethig?

Comment

Lopez SO BIG DOE. Hes the biggest guy Loma ever fought. He got so much size.

Comment

Working...
                    X