Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Tyson Fury's Return, Andrade-Williams, Gorman, Hutchinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Tyson Fury's Return, Andrade-Williams, Gorman, Hutchinson

IT SEEMS THAT the cat or rather the King, in this case has been let out of the bag over our intention to add the heavyweight champion of the world to our December 5 card at the Royal Albert Hall, which will also serve to partly mark my 40 years as a licenced promoter.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Warren gets Fury an opponent who's in the bottom half of the top 15 like Hunter, Rivas, or Martin. However, I'd be fine with someone a bit lower ranked like Helenius, Takam, or Kabayel because Fury just needs someone who's good enough to give him some quality rds but not too dangerous

Comment

Willy Hutchinson looks to be one of our brightest prospects who deserves more overseas exposure, which he's highly unlikely to get while signed to Frank Warren. His trophy cabinet is also destined to contain nothing more than WBO Euro/Inter baubles instead of more traditional British, EBU & Commonwealth belts. "It's time for Willy boy to move on"!!

Comment

Working...
      X