No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colon-Moran Telemundo Weigh-In Report From Kissimmee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colon-Moran Telemundo Weigh-In Report From Kissimmee

Emanuel Pinky' Colon and Antonio Moran are ready to meet at the crossroads. Both boxers did their part to move forward with their junior welterweight regional title fight, which headlines Friday's edition of Boxeo Telemundo. The show airs live from a crowdless Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida, which has housed every boxing event of the series since the pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boricua181

Emanuel Colon versus Antonio Moran is going to be a damn good test, and fight for both Fighters. Moran's has been tested by ranked fighters in other fights already. This is really Colon's toughest test to date in his career. If he can beat Moran, he'll be on his way to a title fight. Especially if he knocks him out, that would put the rest of the division on notice. Moran is a tough fighter so knocking him out wont be an easy task, and he also has power. That said I don't know why they matched a fighter with only 2-5 (2KO's), record against Xander Zayas, who's supposed to be the second coming of Felix Trinidad. Except that they might want to see if Zayas can be the first to knock him out. They have to match Zayas with better opposition, so that he can learn from each fight. Zayas is 5-0 (4KO's), he should be fighting opponents with as many wins as he has at the very least. Preferably with a couple of more wins than he has, so that he can be forced to work for the wins. If he gets used to easy fights he can develop bad habits along the way that can hurt him in future fights.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 10-15-2020, 10:14 PM. Reason: Had to add some words to a few sentences.

Comment

I find midnight starting time for boxing event very odd. I am wondering how well they will fight at 2 - 3am.

Comment

Working...
      X