Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cyborg Interested in Crossing Over For Katie Taylor Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cyborg Interested in Crossing Over For Katie Taylor Clash

MMA star Cris Cyborg is still very much interested in jumping over to the sport of boxing to have a match with unified lightweight champion Katie Taylor. Cyborg will defend her Bellator featherweight world title against Arlene Blencowe on Thursday night on the CBS Sports Network.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d be interested. Cyborg has not just beaten but destroyed all but one woman in MMA. Amanda Nunes rolled the dice and knocked her out in a shootout that could have went the other way had Cyborg landed first.

Cyborg is a little older but take my money on this one. Two fisted power and MEAN. Let’s see what Katie Taylor is made of.

Comment

If Taylor is too small for 147 they should make McCaskill vs Cyborg instead

Comment

This has made me want to see Guyborg vs Persoon, could you imagine how brutal that would be?

Comment

Nunes would be more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            Nunes would be more interesting.
            I actually think she would do well.

Men crossing over it’s very difficult but the depth of talent in women’s boxing is still very poor. You have some very novice looking women fighting for world titles after three fights.

Nunes has some punching technique at least, which is more than you can so far 97% of women boxers.

Comment

Marion Jones got 6 months in prison for less.

The high volume and mixture of performance enhancing drugs should have disqualified this woman from competing in contact sports. Just look at her, this Cyborg doesn't even resemble Cristiane Justino Venāncio. A blind man can see that her anatomy has been altered.

Chrisiane Cyborg, at the very least should have been banned. In a just world, she would have and should have been sentenced to prison.

Comment

Amanda Nunes has GREAT hands. Would love to see her boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  This has made me want to see Guyborg vs Persoon, could you imagine how brutal that would be?

Now THIS is a good fight.....but Cyborg vs Taylor? Nah....Not interested in seeing Katie taylor receive another gift decision for making it to the end of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    The high volume and mixture of performance enhancing drugs should have disqualified this woman from competing in contact sports. Just look at her, this Cyborg doesn't even resemble Cristiane Justino Venāncio. A blind man can see that her anatomy has been altered.

Chrisiane Cyborg, at the very least should have been banned. In a just world, she would have and should have been sentenced to prison.
                    I completely agree....anyone can see that this womans hormones have been altered. I've never seen a woman on steroids that doesn't have that "unladylike" look to her face....they all have it.

Comment

Working...
                    X