Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo: Barboza is a Big Fight For Me To Get Myself Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Saucedo: Barboza is a Big Fight For Me To Get Myself Back on Top

By Thomas Gerbasi - When boxing dusted itself off and began coming back from the COVID-19 pandemic in June, the reality of having no fans in attendance for the near future certainly hurt the bottom line of promoters, but for most boxers it would be a mere inconvenience, nothing a couple rounds in the ring couldn't cure. Then there's Alex Saucedo. The for...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Any odds for this fight out yet? Seems like a true 50/50 or Barboza slight fav

Comment

Barboza should win, all he has to do is throw uppercuts.

Comment

OKLAHOMA STAND UP

Comment

I'm surprised almost no boxing web sites listed this fight in the schedule. Not even an undercard mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Any odds for this fight out yet? Seems like a true 50/50 or Barboza slight fav
            Barboza is a big favourite. Saucedo a 13/8 underdog. seems a bit wide for me, i expected it to be a pick em.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Alex eats leather, that uppercut is just a snack to him. He goes for feints and moves his hands, but not his head. His defense is horrible. I hope they teach him how to slip a punch while they teach him to box.

Comment

Thanks for the write up bc I believe this is going to turn into a fight and in short order. I almost misssed that is was happening with all that talk of those two little guys at 135 LBS. I enjoy a good uppercut, not getting caught by one but when done right is a solid punch."Teach him to slip a punch while they teach him to box" Agree/ Disagree don't matter great line.
                Blues

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

His last fight really showed he loves getting hit by uppercuts.

Comment

Working...
                  X