Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dickens-Walsh, Bolotniks-Michel - Golden Contract Finals, December 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dickens-Walsh, Bolotniks-Michel - Golden Contract Finals, December 2

The Golden Contract finals will take place at Production Park Studios in Wakefield on Wednesday 2 December featuring the rescheduled featherweight final between Jazza Dickens and Ryan Walsh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s go Jazza!!!

Dickens-Walsh should be a really good fight. Both underrated talents.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Let’s go Jazza!!!

they should call this bumfights uk

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Let’s go Jazza!!!

Yeah I was a bit gutted when this one was cancelled the other week. FWIW I'm also kinda looking forward to Bolotniks vs Michel too now I've had a chance to give em a decent look over. Michel's got the skills to win for sure but you can't help thinking that chin could shatter any second of any round.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-13-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          Yeah I was a bit gutted when this one was cancelled the other week. FWIW I'm also kinda looking forward to Bolotniks vs Michel too now I've had a chance to give em a decent look over. Michel's got the skills to win for sure but you can't help thinking that chin could shatter any second of any round.:Lol1:
          Both are much better fighters than I originally thought tbh, I favour Bolotniks though I think he’ll outwork him and possibly force a late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
          X