Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn vs. Sebastian Formella Set For Povetkin-Whyte II Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn vs. Sebastian Formella Set For Povetkin-Whyte II Card

Conor Benn faces the toughest test of his career on Saturday November 21 when he clashes with former IBO Welterweight World Champion Sebastian Formella on the Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte 2 undercard, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.

[Click Here To Read More]

Benn is going to get out boxed

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Benn is going to get out boxed
      I don't know about that, but 'Man Bun' Formella showed that he is tough as nails and not afraid to throw back under fire. He was landing on Porter even while taking shots. I wouldn't want to fight someone like that.

If Conor manages to spark the 'Man Bun' out in short order or even hurt him, he'll have raised his profile significantly because Porter never hurt that man.

Just one correction BIGPOPPAPUMP and I know this is just an article from elsewhere...Formella isn't the "former" IBO Welterweight Champion, he still holds the title. It wasn't on the line for Porter (which I think was a mistake on Porter's part, but maybe that was the only way to get Formella in the ring).

I really don't know why that belt isn't being defended like it is at the HW level.

Comment

A good test for Benn to be fair

He hasn’t fought in a good while either. Thought he would have a much lesser opponent for his next fight.

I don’t really rate Benn, so I’ll be impressed if he wins and wins it well.

Comment

Benn by controversial decision coming

Comment

Good luck to Benn. I'd honestly rather see him win than Formella but I don't even rate Conor as high as Mbenge or even Arriaza.

Comment

Easy work for Formella.

Comment

On paper it’s a shutout for the opponent , if his name wasn’t Benn you’d look at his record and See a very average resume but he will find out his true level After this and it isn’t
                Above euro level at best .his dad knows his True level .

Comment

If it wasn't for the name, Conor would not have this kind of exposure and opportunity a 'name' on a dodgy PPv .Formella although not a banger should put an end to this nonsense.

Comment

I missed that one. Should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X