Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: No Legal Recourse For Wilder, Team If Third Fury Fight Doesn't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: No Legal Recourse For Wilder, Team If Third Fury Fight Doesn't Happen

Bob Arum anticipates complaints from Deontay Wilder and his team. Tyson Fury's co-promoter is certain, though, that the former WBC heavyweight champion doesn't have any legal recourse if Fury moves forward with his plan to fight an undetermined opponent December 5 at Royal Albert Hall in London. Arum informed BoxingScene.com that Fury is well within his rights, per terms of his contracts for second and third fights with Wilder, to fight someone other than Wilder now that the time frame within which they were obligated to box a third time has expired.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Deontay is quiet because he was always online and social media talking, yelling, and being obnoxious. And he took an extreme asswhipping in the ring that he never imagined was possible to happen. For someone who had such a huge ego, that has to be an unimaginable shock. So what can he possibly say now? So that's why he's quiet. He's embarrased and ashamed because the whole world saw this take place. He wants to hide under a rock and not have his face seen. History has shown us this many times before. Just a couple examples are when Liston ko'd Patterson, he hid from the world and went out in public with a fake beard, mustache and shades. When Foreman got outsmarted and whipped by Ali, he hid from the world. And when Jimmy Young whipped him, he disappeared, became a preacher and emerged 10 years later as a completely differently personality type. Those severe asswhippings can shut you up and change your whole life. Deontay is also hiding because he has a large dent in the side of his head that wasn't there b4

Comment

If they got nothing to say about Fury's new plans, then plain and simple, they do not want that smoke again. With all the nonsense about Fury messing with his gloves, aside from his cheerleaders and fangirls out here, Wilder is the only one who still hasn't come out and accused him of cheating. He knows gloves ain't had nothing to do with it. Fury's size and skills did him in. The third scrap would just put him in the boxing grave.

Comment

I want to see the 3rd fight, to silence Wilder's tiny fan base. I realize though months after the massacre that was Fury/Wilder 2 they are gonna have excuses no matter what. If the contract is up then it is what it is. Fury and his team have every right to move on. I do want to hear from Wilder's team though their thoughts on this but they have been silent since. I figure then this is all factual and they are just gonna let it be. I just want to see Fury destroy him again though hopefully sometime soon.

Comment

I'm predicting that Wilder fanboys are going to latch onto this:

"Arum explained that Fury-Wilder III could’ve been rescheduled for a month or two later than December 19, but the 32-year-old Fury insisted on boxing before then."

And completely ignore this:

"And under his contract, he had every right to do that. There’s not even a question about it. He didn’t even have to wait till December 19th, which was the original date, because the contract ran out in October."

Fury waited longer than he needed to wait for Wilder to come out of hiding and agree to fight him this year. Deontay kept his head down, did nothing, and now Fury is moving on with his career. End of story.

Comment

This is probably in Wilder's best interest. If he can get 1-2 comeback fights and build the demand again he can end up fighting Fury or AJ within a year and change. Between the trainer swap, injuries, his 1st loss he hasn't seemed to get over yet, I'd say it's a blessing in disguise for Wilder.

Comment

Shocker Fury to go on fighting another bum. It’s not Wilders fault. He didn’t say I’m not fighting December 19th the networks made that decision so Fury should still have to fight Wilder not another bum. I feel for Eddie Hearn because they get so much **** about who Joshua fights and he always fights top guys ever since he fought Klitschko. His two replacement fighters in Ruiz and Takam are better than TOM Schwartz and Otto Wallin and whoever Fury will fight on December 5th but Tyson will get a pass like always. Just hopefully he puts his gloves the whole way on!

Comment

I told you all in my thread.

Arum is no fool and knows what he's doing.

Comment

And you idiots believe this crap. They are fighting and if Wilder has learned to box he is stopping Fury in the rubber match.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw010 View Post
                    Shocker Fury to go on fighting another bum. It’s not Wilders fault. He didn’t say I’m not fighting December 19th the networks made that decision so Fury should still have to fight Wilder not another bum. I feel for Eddie Hearn because they get so much **** about who Joshua fights and he always fights top guys ever since he fought Klitschko. His two replacement fighters in Ruiz and Takam are better than TOM Schwartz and Otto Wallin and whoever Fury will fight on December 5th but Tyson will get a pass like always. Just hopefully he puts his gloves the whole way on!
                    Speaking of bums - Spilka, Washington, Duhaupas, Molina, washed up Arreola, Stiverne rematch, nobody tops Bumsquad when it comes to tomato cans! Sad thing is these were mostly “voluntary” title defenses!

Comment

Working...
                    X