Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Gutierrez Triple: Cox vs. Cullen, Docherty vs. Arnfield Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Gutierrez Triple: Cox vs. Cullen, Docherty vs. Arnfield Added

Two all-action Super-Middleweight bouts have been added to November 14's World Title triple-header undercard, live on Sky Sports and DAZN. Jamie Cox meets Jack Cullen whilst John Docherty steps up against Jack Arnfield, supporting Katie Taylor vs. Miriam Gutierrez, Terri Harper vs. Katharina Thanderz and Ebanie Bridges vs. Rachel Ball.
    [Click Here To Read More]

look's like handbag's at 11

Comment

What a cheap ass card. I could pay their purses. More dross from Hearn and Bean!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        What a cheap ass card. I could pay their purses. More dross from Hearn and Bean!
        You could pay for their purses? Winner get's one each

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          What a cheap ass card. I could pay their purses.
          It's why they've been pushing women's boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
            You could pay for their purses? Winner get's one each

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              It's why they've been pushing women's boxing
              Yeah it’s a cheap product they can market as “world class” cause there’s a title belt attached to it.

Comment

Dead right guys , this is why boxing is fading and hardcore knowledgeable fans are waking away and principled boxing coaches too. I’m all for equality but sadly people are not interested in seeing women fight or in 90 % of the time try and fight . The 10% that can fight I respect and admire because they can fight but they cannot carry female boxing on Thier own
                Last edited by Buggy bear; 10-13-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Boxing needs all the support it can get especially on the womens side. There seems to be enough obstacles in the way of a good matchup men or women. There needs to be more women in the sport I believe. Us fans can help support their efforts through encouragement. Egotistic coments no matter how lighthearted it may be doesn't help encourage future fighters. Or, help fire up that person who's deciding whether to go down the path of the hardest sport in the world to train for. All respect to those who do!

Comment

Working...
                  X