Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: Inoue is The Ultimate Challenge, I Feel That I'm 100% Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: Inoue is The Ultimate Challenge, I Feel That I'm 100% Ready

The Australian twins helped re-open the doors of the Top Rank Gym in Las Vegas in May of this year for their respective fights since the pandemic hit with Leonardo Baez and Josh Franco. Team Moloney recently arrived back in Las Vegas and both brothers were subject to coronavirus (COVID-19) testing, as well as all accompanying team members including their career-long manager Tony Tolj and WBO #10 Flyweight Andres Campos and prospect Vegas Larfield.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He ain’t ready

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      He ain’t ready
      I think Jason understands the significance of a win over the unified P4P three-weight champion, no doubt he is very motivated. My question is, will Naoya Inoue's right-eye injury hinder him for the remainder of his career and even if it does, is Inoue still the 'Monster' after the 2019 FOTY vs. Nonito Donaire?

Jason Moloney is a stiff test, and all things considered this title defense is dangerous. I remember when Naoya came back from a right-hand injury vs. David Carmona, after a year of inactivity in 2016. Inoue, re-injured his right hand midway through the fight, that memory must be in the back of Naoya's mind going in vs. Moloney ; Inoue might want to box and limit exchanges in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I think Jason understands the significance of a win over the unified P4P three-weight champion, no doubt he is very motivated. My question is, will Naoya Inoue's right-eye injury hinder him for the remainder of his career and even if it does, is Inoue still the 'Monster'?

Jason Moloney is a stiff test, and all things considered this title defense is dangerous. I remember when Naoya came back from a right-hand injury vs. David Carmona, after a year of inactivity in 2016. Inoue, re-injured his right hand midway through the fight, that memory must be in the back of Naoya's mind going in vs. Moloney ; Inoue might want to box and limit exchanges in this one.
        I don’t think the orbital bone injury was on par with the likes of Margarito or Brook. He fought ten more rounds with the injury and won the fight. I don’t see him caving now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I don’t think the orbital bone injury was on par with the likes of Margarito or Brook. He fought ten more rounds with the injury and won the fight. I don’t see him caving now.

Naoya is all heart. He also has new scar-tissue from the cut, so thats another complication. I edited my original post that you quoted, I mentioned Inoue's participation in the 2019 FOTY, the brutality of such fights causes neurological damage, Naoya might not be as sharp as he once was.

Jason brings that FOTY style that Inoue needs to avoid.

Comment

DEMOLITION game

I think the monster Naoya will be too much for Maloney....early stoppafed

Comment

Inoue vs Maloney

"Inoue was originally slated to face WBO bantamweight champion John Riel Casimero prior to the pandemic. Casimero opted to go in another direction and knocked out Duke Micah on last month's Charlo Brothers PPV on Showtime. Casimero's decision left the door open for Moloney to take the fight."

It was Inoue who opted for Jason Maloney instead of choosing the highly dangerous monster slayer John Riel Casimero. Casimero was already in the US since Feb this year waiting for Inoue for a fight. However, Bob Arum and Inoue has tons of excuses to throw at the media why Casimero fight won't happen.

Comment

Why Casimero didn't fight Inoue? Its reason has Casimero's side.
                espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/29526597/john-riel-casimero-need-take-reduced-purse-fight-naoya-inoue-says-bob-arum

And Moloney wanted to fight with Cashimero before, but Casimero had chosen Micah. Because Micah is easier than Moloney for Casimero. If Casimero is man, he would had fought with Moloney.
                rappler.com/sports/boxing/moloney-wants-title-fight-with-casimero

Comment

Working...
                X