Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Sparring With High Level Fighters in Preparation For Nate Robinson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Sparring With High Level Fighters in Preparation For Nate Robinson

When the Mike Tyson-Roy Jones Jr. exhibition was postponed from September 12th to November 28th, it wasn't a problem for Jake Paul. The YouTube sensation is scheduled to face former NBA star Nate Robinson on the undercard and is currently training in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im convinced if Oscar woke up out of a drinking/coke binge he would knock either guy out in 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Im convinced if Oscar woke up out of a drinking/coke binge he would knock either guy out in 5 rounds.
      Hahaha. Probably less.

On another note, they said he was sparring with El Biali, the Egyptian LHW. I feel like that guy disappeared after he lost to Pascal in a barnburner. Just looked up his boxrec and he fought Allan Green in 2019. Wouldn't mind seeing El Biali against Marcus Browne or some of the guys on the fringe of title contention.

Comment

Isn't this the same BJ Flores that asked how to cut off the ring against Beibut Shumenov?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Without question. That’s a former world champion boxer in his 40’s. And not just a world champion, but a pound for proud fighter in his day.

These guys are not fighters, or amateurs. They are just “pretend to be boxers for a day” type of people who are cashing on their hype while they can.

Oscar on his most unfit day would still easily be able to play with “civilians” and to think otherwise is simply incorrect

Comment

Jake actually has improved a lot these last couple of years. Got to respect the work he's putting in , he may not beat any decent pro boxer but he can beat the 3-6 4-5 type fighters which to me is impressive considering he just started 3 years ago
            Last edited by Ricardi; 10-12-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Isn't this the same BJ Flores that asked how to cut off the ring against Beibut Shumenov?
              Lol did he really ask this? Was he fighting beibut and asked that in the corner between rounds or during commentary?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                Hahaha. Probably less.

On another note, they said he was sparring with El Biali, the Egyptian LHW. I feel like that guy disappeared after he lost to Pascal in a barnburner. Just looked up his boxrec and he fought Allan Green in 2019. Wouldn't mind seeing El Biali against Marcus Browne or some of the guys on the fringe of title contention.
                He made some headlines a month ago by leaking (dont know if he personally leaked it) a sparring video of him giving Caleb Plant some serious work.

Hope he gets a decent fight in the future. No shame in losing to Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Lol did he really ask this? Was he fighting beibut and asked that in the corner between rounds or during commentary?
                  Yes, just looked it up I remember this fight, BJ literally between rounds was told to cut the ring off and he asked his trainer 'How?'. This was during his stint as a commentator for I think Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                    Jake actually has improved a lot these last couple of years. Got to respect the work he's putting in , he may not beat any decent pro boxer but he can beat the 3-6 4-5 type fighters which to me is impressive considering he just started 3 years ago
                    He already showed me he had raw potential when he BEAT KSI.

Comment

Working...
                    X