Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux Blasts Out Francy Ntetu in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux Blasts Out Francy Ntetu in Five Rounds

Lemieux Ntetu Fight Photos Gallery - On Saturday night, the sport of boxing returned in Quebec, at the Center Gervais-Auto in Shawinigan. In the main event of the card presented by Eye of The Tiger Management, former IBF middleweight world champion David Lemieux (42-4, 35 KOs) knocked out Francy Ntetu (17-4, 4 KOs) in five rounds at the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lemuiex vs low level opposition = almost guaranteed brutal knockout. The guy can’t box worth a damn but DAMN does he hit hard.

Comment

The first guy to force Golovkin to box instead of Big Drama Show!

Comment

Just Lemieux being Lemieux really. Jacobs vs Lemieux would be decent at 168. Both aligned to DAZN I think.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          Lemuiex vs low level opposition = almost guaranteed brutal knockout. The guy can’t box worth a damn but DAMN does he hit hard.
          is painful to watch him fight without throwing a single jab but agree, dude punches like a mule's kick

Comment

I feel bad for anyone that gets caught by this guy. He p4p one of the hardest punchers in boxing

Comment

Ntetu dropped him though.... Not really because Ntetu himself (weak right hook), but more because Lemieux stubbornly refuses to learn anything from his 10+ years career ...

Comment

Boricua181

David Lemieux has murderous power in those fists of his. I've scene some of his vicious knockouts against Curtis Steven, Gary O'Sullivan, and Glen Tapia. Complete obliteration of the aforementioned opponents, to the point of serious concern for their health. Anyone he catches he can put their lights out period.

Comment

Jacobs v Lemieux wouldn't be decent. Don't you remember lemieux being clowned by BJS? Jacobs may, or may not, be as good a boxer as BJS but he certainly is on a different, higher, level than Lemieux will ever aspire to. Lemieux is good at knocking over bad boxers spectacularly. That is the full extent of his ability.

Comment

I am in better shape than Lemieux sitting on the couch. Hard to take him seriously with love handles at 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X