Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nathan Gorman Returns, Decisions Lartey Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nathan Gorman Returns, Decisions Lartey Over Ten

Gorman, Lartey Fight Photos Gallery - BT Sport Studio, UK - Heavyweight Nathan Gorman (17-1, 11 KOs) bounced back from his first career defeat by winning a ten round unanimous decision over Richard Lartey (14-3, 11 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lartey, "good" enough to always lose. So he is always going get work as an opponent.

Comment

I didn’t see the fight but Gorman doesn’t look in great shape. Decent skills, needs to get fit.

Comment

Pretty bad fight. Gorman was in terrible shape and Lartey hasn`t any jab at all.

Comment

Nice to see Gorman back but he clearly wasn’t at his best, which is understandable under the circumstances.

Gorman vs Wardley would be a good fight for the English title IMO.

Comment

Looks like Daniel Dubois gave Gorman an eating disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Nice to see Gorman back but he clearly wasn’t at his best, which is understandable under the circumstances.

Gorman vs Wardley would be a good fight for the English title IMO.
              I was thinking the same Gorman/Wardley would show us a lot & title wise it has to be the summit for Nathan. No way is he British, European or Commonwealth level. Another option could be David Allen or David Price for the vacant Central area belt.

Comment

Originally posted by RossW View Post
                I didn’t see the fight but Gorman doesn’t look in great shape. Decent skills, needs to get fit.
                Gorman looked good , threw mean body shots and worked competent combos . He even stunned Lartey with a jab that buckled him a bit and looked to be carrying him most of the time . Had he been at his in shape weight probably stops Lartey .

Comment

I think he'd beat Dave Allen, but thats probably his ceiling. Hes got skills but just doesnt seem to have the discipline or raw physical attributes to go too far.

Comment

Working...
                  X