Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Stops Francy Ntetu In 5th Round To Extend Win Streak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Stops Francy Ntetu In 5th Round To Extend Win Streak

On any occasion outside of the top level of the sport, David Lemieux can count on his left hook to bail him out of most situations. The former middleweight titlist from Montreal picked up his fourth straight victory following a 5th round knockout of Francy Ntetu in their super middleweight battle Saturday evening at Centre Gervais Auto in Shawinigan, Canada. Lemieux's vaunted left hook was responsible for the fight's conclusion, catching Ntetu along the ropes to put him down and out for the night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Also large the Russian Lion mauled Dillon Carman in 27 seconds of the first round.

Comment

I’m so happy Canelo always said no to fight Lemieux every time Oscar desperately tried to make it happen. I’ve had zero interest in seeing Lemieux fight any of the top guys after GGG completely dismantled him with jabs & knocked his hair all over the ring

Comment

The next time LeMeh faces a real opponent, the W streak ends.

Comment

As an aside, Billy Joe Saunders is still undefeated; despite what the story implied (referring to him as "then-undefeated").

Comment

Ntetu really asked for it talking all that junk. I don't know.. I understand Lemuiex isn't an elite fighter and will lose to almost any top guy he faces but man I love watching the guy fight!!

Comment

Lemieux is great gatekeeper material but that's it. He'll never be top notch fighter. Just power, not much skill.

Comment

I wanna see Makhmudov against real opponent next.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  Lemieux is great gatekeeper material but that's it. He'll never be top notch fighter. Just power, not much skill.
                  ———————-
                  I’ve said the same thing about Lemieux since he got dismantled by GGG.
                  He is a great gate keeper. That’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    I wanna see Makhmudov against real opponent next.
                    He should fight Simon Kean next. Kean got KO’d by Carman before returning the favour. Let us see if Kean is legit or not. I think Makhmudov will destroy him. Both are 31 & need to start stepping up. I say Kean’s handlers won’t fancy that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X