Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Taking No Chances, Sees Danger in Lartey Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Taking No Chances, Sees Danger in Lartey Fight

NATHAN GORMAN BELIEVES that, with a good win under his belt tomorrow, he will be right back in the heavyweight title mix. The affable giant from Nantwich, 16-1 (11KOs) returns to the ring this weekend at the BT Studios for the first time since suffering a sole career setback against former amateur rival Daniel Dubois at the 02 Arena in July of last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I put some money on Lartey via knockout. One never knows with an African puncher.

Comment

"right back in the title mix"

He wasn't in the title mix before his fight with Dubois, he was a fringe level prospect who we thought may have some upside

Anyway Lartey IS a half decent journeyman but I imagine for this fight he's been explained he is not there to win, and compensated as such. So I expect got man to appear dominant

Comment

From what I saw in the Dubois fight, Gorman doesnt look that great. He didnt show any particularly fast hands for a big guy, and he could do with losing weight. He is overweight period.

Comment

He looks like he would have fit in well with the Briitsh domestic scene of the early 80's, with guys like Neville Meade and David Pearce. Not that there is anything to be ashamed of in that, but he just doesnt scream prospect to me.

Comment

Looking forward to this. Lartey might be basic but he had a real go against Dubois. Seems like he's prepared to throw and definitely has a decent chin.

If he's not been told to roll over this could be a good fight.

Comment

How are you talking no chances when you show up to a fight and you have a goddamn pair of titties fo Christ's sake?

Comment

Nathan Gorman is a below average boxer and Lartey would be a good test. It is definitely not a one-way fight.

Comment

I am looking forward this one.

Comment

Looks like he could make CW but he shows up 272lbs. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost

Comment

Working...
                    X