Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete Drops Villa Twice, Wins Decision To Capture WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete Drops Villa Twice, Wins Decision To Capture WBO Title

It's fight night inside the MGM Grand Las Vegas "Bubble," a seven-fight card headlined by the vacant WBO featherweight world title bout between former junior featherweight world champion Emanuel Navarrete and Ruben Villa. In the 10-round co-feature, unbeaten middleweight Janibek Alimkhanuly will fight Gonzalo Coria.

ESPN+ will stream undercard bouts beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT. The undercard includes junior welterweight knockout sensation Elvis "The Dominican Kid" Rodriguez against veteran Cameron Krael in an eight-rounder and the MTK Global debut of Lorenzo "Truck" Simpson in an eight-round middleweight bout versus Sonny Duversonne.

Rooting for the underdog, but I think Navarrete stops him in the mid-late rounds or out-works him for the decision.

Villa is a slick boxer, and a bit underrated by most of the fans though imo. Good luck to both & let’s go Villa!

Comment

Should be a fun undercard. Krael can be a tricky guy & should give Elvis some rounds if nothing else. And might have some tiny upset potential.

And I'm always down to see Truck. Guy he's fighting has a pretty 0 record, but it looks manufactured as all fook so not expecting a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        Rooting for the underdog, but I think Navarrete stops him in the mid-late rounds or out-works him for the decision.

Villa is a slick boxer, and a bit underrated by most of the fans though imo. Good luck to both & let’s go Villa!
        I've heard a lot of cats I respect big upping Villa. Some are even predicting an upset.

I don't think he can keep Navarrete honest myself + this is a giant step up for him so I think he gets stopped mid to late.

Comment

expecting a big 2021 for kazakh southpaws Alimkhanuly and Yeleussinov, probably interim champs status

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Should be a fun undercard. Krael can be a tricky guy & should give Elvis some rounds if nothing else. And might have some tiny upset potential.

And I'm always down to see Truck. Guy he's fighting has a pretty 0 record, but it looks manufactured as all fook so not expecting a competitive fight.
            Elvis by decisions seems like an okay bet.

My friend gave me 4000 TRX so I'ma play with some cryptocurrency sports betting tonight haha. Villa and Lartey for my weekend underdogs and some ugly big ass favorites parlay cause why not. Also mostly cause they only have moneyline options
            Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-09-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I think card is starting in 5 min.

Comment

Well, hard to tell how good Elliott is....Matchmakers need to pick someone who won't quit in 70 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

His last three opponents have a combined record of 13-76-2

Comment

Loma training in that ninja turtle outfit......officially my dude

Comment

Working...
                    X