Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete: I Don't See Anything Special In Villa; Dogboe Is A Way Better Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete: I Don't See Anything Special In Villa; Dogboe Is A Way Better Fighter

Emanuel Navarrete is certain he already has beaten an opponent better than Ruben Villa twice. The former WBO junior featherweight champion considers Villa "a slick boxer," but Navarette believes Isaac Dogboe is a much better fighter than his upcoming opponent. Mexico's Navarrete (32-1, 28 KOs) and Villa (18-0, 5 KOs), of Salinas, California, will fight Friday night for the vacant WBO featherweight title in a main event ESPN will air from MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm picking Villa for the win

Comment

Maybe, if he fought somebody dangerous, he might see something. No disrespect, none but a few know Villa, Navarette has been living off of Dogboe, so that's all he brags about.

Comment

Dogboe was a tiny fighter who beat one guy. One. And the guy he beat also only beat one good fighter. One.

While we’re on the subject, Navaratte himself is a fighter that has only beaten one good fighter ! None of these cars are established in any way shape form or fashion. Not excited about this “title” fight at all.

Comment

I guess the question is, can villa keep enough safe space to do his work, and can navarette cut him off and corner him enough to do his work

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
            Dogboe was a tiny fighter who beat one guy. One. And the guy he beat also only beat one good fighter. One.

While we’re on the subject, Navaratte himself is a fighter that has only beaten one good fighter ! None of these cars are established in any way shape form or fashion. Not excited about this “title” fight at all.
            When I first saw Narvarette vs Dogboe 1 I legit thought they were fighting for some low level belt because they both looked so technically bad.

Comment

lol Dogboe is small, and technically very deficient. If Villa can keep his composure, he could easily win a decision

Comment

Dogboe and Villa are two opposites so its hard to say Dogboe is way better. Dogboe pros and cons are he is smaller, but physically strong and hits harder, but not much leg movement. Villa does not have a lot of power, but has great movement, defense, and a solid ring IQ. If Emanuel wins, he will have run the gamut of two completely opposite style fighters, which prepares him for a lot of styles.
                Last edited by richardt; 10-09-2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Navarette should not underrate Villa.

Comment

My boy navarette is going slap this dude around but it won’t be as easy as we’re used to seeing.

Comment

Working...
                    X