Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bocachica Floors Flaz Three Times, Scores 1st-Round KO On ShoBox'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bocachica Floors Flaz Three Times, Scores 1st-Round KO On ShoBox'

Janelson Bocachica backed up some of his tough talk Wednesday night. The brash welterweight prospect from Detroit didn't even need a full round to knock out an opponent that was supposed to test him at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Bocachica (16-0, 11 KOs) dropped Puerto Rico's Nicklaus Flaz (9-1, 7 KOs) three times and knocked him out 2:43 into their scheduled eight-round, 147-pound fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does his last name mean “girlymouth”?

Comment

It could with "boca" meaning "mouth" and "chica" meaning "girl/chick". But "Bocachica" also translates to "small mouth" as the word "chica" also means "small".

Comment

This fight shouldve been stopped after the second knockdown. I also think the Brandun Lee fight shouldve been stopped after the second knockdown. It was a brutal 3rd knockdown and completely unnecessary.

Comment

Boricua181

Just saw the fight between Bocachica, and Flaz if you could call it a fight. It looked like every time Bocahica connected Flaz was either stung, or dropped. After the second knock down the referee should of called the fight off. Flaz was stumbling all over the place, his head wasn't right. A fight I'd like to see is Bocachica vs Lee, both of the knock out winners of the night. That should be fire works from the beginning to the end, and I'd like Bocachica's chance's to win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            Just saw the fight between Bocachica, and Flaz if you could call it a fight. It looked like every time Bocahica connected Flaz was either stung, or dropped. After the second knock down the referee should of called the fight off. Flaz was stumbling all over the place, his head wasn't right. A fight I'd like to see is Bocachica vs Lee, both of the knock out winners of the night. That should be fire works from the beginning to the end, and I'd like Bocachica's chance's to win that fight.
            I'd like to see that fight as well. I think Lee would win but it would show how good a shot Lee can take no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              I'd like to see that fight as well. I think Lee would win but it would show how good a shot Lee can take no doubt
              That's a solid ShoBox headliner apparently Figueroa beat him in the amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Does his last name mean “girlymouth”?
                in reality it would be small mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  That's a solid ShoBox headliner apparently Figueroa beat him in the amateurs.
                  Your 100% correct, Bocachica defeated Lee by split decision in the third of 3/3 rounds. That was back on 6/13/2014, 6 years ago when they were both 15 years old. They're both 21 years old now, no doubt that they've both matured since then. Although Lee looks to be more muscular, Bocachica looks to be more athletic. Taking that into consideration I'm picking Bocachica, to land first, and more often than Lee. The x factor is how well they take a punch, they haven't lost, or been dropped in a fight that I know of. That being said this should be an exciting fight, if their promoter'(s) dare to make the fight. Thanks for letting the rest of us know that they had faced each other once already in the past. I'm seriously looking forward to this fight being signed, and announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    The Kannabis Kid ia a reply stated that Janelson Figueroa Bocachica defeated Brandun Lee in the amatuers. I looked it up, and he is right they both fought back when they were 15, Bocachica winning by split decision over Lee back on 6/13/2014. Check my reply to the Kannabis Kid on this subject, for further information.

Comment

Working...
                    X