Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest, Joshafat Ortiz Fined, Suspended By NSAC For Positive Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest, Joshafat Ortiz Fined, Suspended By NSAC For Positive Drug Tests

Jerry Forrest has been benched by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The fringe heavyweight contender was hit with a 4 month suspension upon final ruling from the NSAC during its monthly agenda hearing Wednesday morning via remote location. The disciplinary action was taken regarding Forrest having produced findings of the banned substance cannabidiol during random drug testing for his July 9 decision defeat to Carlos Takam.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They popped the first dude for CBD ? Wow.

Comment

I'm not certain what competitive benefit the CBD would provide a fighter other than therapeutic. It seems most athletic organizations are drifting away from suspensions for positive tests of CBD.

Disappointing that Tony Luis popped positive for a steroid. I always enjoyed watching the plucky Canadian although he didn't really show up for that Barboza fight.

Comment

Mickey Mouse bans and fines, no deterrent at all.

The fighters using steroids should be prosecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Mickey Mouse bans and fines, no deterrent at all.

The fighters using steroids should be prosecuted.
          It's as if they are being encouraged to get roided up LMAO 😂

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            I'm not certain what competitive benefit the CBD would provide a fighter other than therapeutic. It seems most athletic organizations are drifting away from suspensions for positive tests of CBD.

Disappointing that Tony Luis popped positive for a steroid. I always enjoyed watching the plucky Canadian although he didn't really show up for that Barboza fight.
            If they feel it necessary to ban painkillers, CBD counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
              It's as if they are being encouraged to get roided up LMAO 😂
              Seriously Rick, it's absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Seriously Rick, it's absolutely disgusting.
                nothing new though.
                i remember that tmt bum mickey bey being given a suspension that was litterally just a few weeks after he came into a fight lookin like a mutant monster and massacring some bum.

uk fighters are encouraged to get roided out of their minds to tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                  nothing new though.
                  i remember that tmt bum mickey bey being given a suspension that was litterally just a few weeks after he came into a fight lookin like a mutant monster and massacring some bum.

uk fighters are encouraged to get roided out of their minds to tbh
                  Yes, you're totally correct and it just shows the institutionalised acceptance of PED use - including the promoters, managers and coaches.

Comment

Yes, you're totally correct and it just shows the institutionalised acceptance of PED use - including the promoters, managers and coaches.
                    they should just let them all do it openly. that way every fighter can be roided out of his mind. so no advantages

Comment

Working...
                    X