Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete-Villa: Avery Sparrow Pulls Out of Fight With Joseph Adorno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete-Villa: Avery Sparrow Pulls Out of Fight With Joseph Adorno

Avery Sparrow has again flown the nest. An all-Pennsylvania showdown versus Joseph Adorno-which was due to take place October 9 in Las Vegas-is no longer in play for the 26-year old lightweight from Philadelphia, BoxingScene.com has learned. The fight fell apart on Tuesday, when all parties involved were informed that Sparrow is not making the trip to Las Vegas in having officially withdrawn from the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn a lot of goodwill squandered

Comment

Way to fu€k up the bag Sparrow. Was looking forward to this bout. Now we’ll probably never see Sparrow on TV again.

Comment

This is the second time Sparrow has been involved in a fight where he pulls out at the last minute, I'm starting to think he's being paid to do this.

Comment

Damn Sparrow. Get your shxt together!

I like that Elvis Rodriguez vs Krael fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Cameron Krael has 16 losses and 4 KO's in 33 fights!!!!
            Last edited by richardt; 10-06-2020, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Some Philly dudes are a mess

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Cameron Krael has 16 losses and 4 KO's in 33 fights!!!!
                He also been matched pretty tough his whole career & only stopped once. I don’t expect him to win, but he should be able to give Rodriguez some rounds.

Comment

Third time's a charm....just forget about this dude and move on! The sport doesn't need him anyway. I was pulling for him but his focus isn't on boxing and he's ruining opportunities on these undercards.

He'll be another throw-away fighter on Boxrec with a 10-18-2 (2 KOs) record and nothing to show for it. Good riddance! Fly away, Mr. Sparrow (pun intended).

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Sorry, but I'm still scratching my head on this one! Krael was a guaranteed early KO loss with a power puncher like Rodriguez facing him. It's going to take more than a guy with 16 losses and a few measly KO's to beat Rodriguez. You almost had me excited till I saw Krael's record. But you have a lot of good posts, aside from this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X