Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Villa: I Feel Largely Disrespected Coming Into The Navarrete Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Villa: I Feel Largely Disrespected Coming Into The Navarrete Fight

The highly anticipated world title fight between Ruben Villa IV (18-0, 5 KOs), who is promoted by Thompson Boxing and Banner Promotions, and Emanuel Navarrete (32-1, 28 KOs) will happen this Friday, October 9th, 2020 on ESPN with the vacant WBO featherweight world title on the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guys is getting knocked out in the 8th

Comment

Yeah, I don't know this guy but I know Naverette is world level, I saw the odds and thought it's a good bet, especially on the stoppage. Maybe I'm missing something.

Comment

lol, he has 5 KOs. No wonder no one cares.

Comment

Should have fought Dogboe or Magdaleno first,
          to see where he's at.
          Navarette is in his very dangerous prime. Doe.

Comment

If you feel disrespected now, wait until Navarette starts landing hard shots to your face. Then the feeling will turn to being pitied.

Comment

I'm curious to see how this fight plays out. Villa is a slick boxer with a constant jab and good movement but I've also never seen him fight a world level opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
                Yeah, I don't know this guy but I know Naverette is world level, I saw the odds and thought it's a good bet, especially on the stoppage. Maybe I'm missing something.
                Yeah I wonder if he is a very cautious come to survive type guy because the decision is at 2x where the KO is 4.5x. Don't have time to watch any tape at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Yeah I wonder if he is a very cautious come to survive type guy because the decision is at 2x where the KO is 4.5x. Don't have time to watch any tape at the moment.
                  Villa is a slick boxer I've watched him fight 2 or 3 times. He will keep a jab going and use the ring. I've never really seen him stand in the pocket much though. I'm curious as to how it plays out myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X