Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cuardas Vows To Rip Estrada's Head Off, Derail Chocolatito Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cuardas Vows To Rip Estrada's Head Off, Derail Chocolatito Rematch

Former world champion Carlos 'Principe' Cuadras is warning the critics to stop overlooking his ability to shake things up on October 23, when he enters the ring for his rematch against WBC super flyweight champion Juan Francisco 'Gallo' Estrada in Mexico City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cuadras is all talk, not the fighter he once was, Estrada is going to box his nuts off this time

Comment

Cuadra's looks like he got off the sh.t, hopefully he can comeback to the Cuardras that fought Chocolotito. I don't think he beats Estrada but Cuadras is fun to have around the lower weight classes.

Comment

This is a really nice card, Loma/Lopez then this triple header, loving October!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Cuadras is all talk, not the fighter he once was, Estrada is going to box his nuts off this time
          He always talked sh.t, he's funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Cuadra's looks like he got off the sh.t, hopefully he can comeback to the Cuardras that fought Chocolotito. I don't think he beats Estrada but Cuadras is fun to have around the lower weight classes.
            At least he’s not revolting to look at any more. Let’s keep him off the sh.t. If he can’t hang without it, he can’t hang.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              At least he’s not revolting to look at any more. Let’s keep him off the sh.t. If he can’t hang without it, he can’t hang.
              He was referring to his addiction not steroids lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                He was referring to his addiction not steroids lol.
                Fook it. I got my kick on Cuadras in.

Comment

Typical from people where he is from... run their mouths but gallo will humble his ass again possibly stop him this time

Comment

Working...
                  X