Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets-Abdukakhorov Showtime Tripleheader Moved To October 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets-Abdukakhorov Showtime Tripleheader Moved To October 24

The show will go on, just two weeks later. Sergey Lipinets and Kudratillo Abdukakhorov were provided good news for a change, as their oft-delayed interim title fight finally has a new date. The two will collide October 24, live on Showtime atop a televised tripleheader originally due to take place this weekend.

The reason for the delay was to allow Abdukakhorov (17-0, 9KOs)-an unbeaten Uzbekistan native now based out of Malaysia-enough time to secure a travel visa. With that no longer being an issue, the entire card can move forward even if two weeks later than expected.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a very solid card! But it should have included the guy who beat Mathias as well.

Comment

Cool. People will mention the UFC card that night but many (myself included) don't watch UFC.

Comment

Boricua181

This is an evenly matched fight card, I want to see How Matias bounces back from his controversial loss. He was on a wicked roll 15-0 (15 KO's), prior to his last fight. If he wins this fight, I'd like to see Subriel Matias take on his conqueror. To see if we could get a clear cut winner, and loser. He has to learn how to move his head, and cover up better if he wants to be a title threat.

Comment

Underrated Card! The Main Event is good but Malik Hawkins vs Subriel Matias is also a very good fight

Comment

if for anyone, this is big for Subriel Matias.

is there distraction/deterrence/a lasting affect since the dadashev fight.
            will he deliver and display the technical abilities he has before a stoppage win, and be that "boogeyman" he was? or will he settle for a lackluster decision win/loss?

i think he still is that guy. i think he'll prove to be. if not next, soon.
            (depending on how he spent the eight months since his last fight and quarantine/whatever directives during the pandemic)

a win or loss doesnt determine who he is, but how he wins or loses will at least point us in the right direction/give us an idea of what to expect of him going forward
            Last edited by CPLVS; 10-05-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

"Browny" is back!!! I hope he has his A-Game back! Vamanos!!!

Comment

Working...
              X