Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: I'm TBE - Not Ali, Marciano or Menayothin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: I'm TBE - Not Ali, Marciano or Menayothin!

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather feels confident in his belief that he's the greatest boxer of all-time. Mayweather won world titles at super featherweight, lightweight, junior welterweight, welterweight and junior middleweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

self proclaim lord. t.b.e = the bullsht ever; the best-gift ever. t.b.e in his own fantasy.. let him be.. maybe some nerves in his brain got damaged.
    Last edited by blowblow; 10-04-2020, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Floyd is an all time great but he’s so insecure. It’s possible he could have legitimately had a case for being the best ever if he didn’t strategically fight his opponents at the times he wanted to. He chose money over legacy so he has to live with the vast majority of critics not having him as the best ever.

Comment

I can safely say May ranks well above Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
          self proclaim lord. t.b.e = the bullsht ever; the best-gift ever. t.b.e in his own fantasy.. let him be.. maybe some nerve's in his brain got damaged.
          Stay salty lol

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
          Floyd is an all time great but he’s so insecure. It’s possible he could have legitimately had a case for being the best ever if he didn’t strategically fight his opponents at the times he wanted to. He chose money over legacy so he has to live with the vast majority of critics not having him as the best ever.
          please stop it pretty boy was an avoided fighter, the only fighter imo he ducked was paul williams, sergio martinez.

i disagree with him comparing that he beat more world champions with past fighters because every tom diick and harry is a world champion now, but no one can doubt he's tbe skill wise and financially other than that SRR is tbe imo.

Comment

Originally posted by IHATEBOBARUM1 View Post
            Stay salty lol

please stop it pretty boy was an avoided fighter, the only fighter imo he ducked was paul williams, sergio martinez.

i disagree with him comparing that he beat more world champions with past fighters because every tom diick and harry is a world champion now, but no one can doubt he's tbe skill wise and financially other than that SRR is tbe imo.
            "if he didn’t strategically fight his opponents at the times he wanted to."

but he is telling the truth.

Comment

Unless a criteria is set, TBE will always be a debatable topic.

Comment

He has an argument. It’s all opinion at the end of the day.

Comment

i'd say it's valid if it's the people's choice. real boxing fans knows. he doesn't have to say it himself.

Comment

May is "one" of the BEST EVER! He wanted Oscar & Mosley far b4 they ever agreed to fight him. He wanted to fight the very best on the biggest stage with the use of crazy smacktalk that lured in his ever insecure haters that were obsessed with hoping he'd lose.....Skillfully he was better than Ali and especially flat footed heart driven Marciano....but somehow people bring character into the equation - and theres nothing wrong with that if all the faults of everyone is equally highlighted...but they're not.

Comment

Working...
                    X