Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Baranchyk Released From Hospital After Brutal Zepeda Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Baranchyk Released From Hospital After Brutal Zepeda Bout

Ivan Baranchyk earned the win he sought, even if it didn't officially come in the ring. The former junior welterweight titlist was given a clean bill of health upon being discharged from University Medical Center in Las Vegas, where he was held for overnight observations following his Fight of the Year-level 5th round knockout loss to Jose Zepeda (33-2, 26KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news!

Comment

I don't know if a rematch is realistic any time soon but we need to see these two guys do it again. What a fight!! Hats off to both of these warriors!!

Comment

Good. I was waiting for this news.

Comment

Good to hear he was give a clean bill of health.
          Hope both warriors were paid handsomely for that carnage last night.
          My hats off to both.

Comment

Ivan youre a great fighter. Why tf were u doing some stupid *****? He knocked you down 3 times with the same punch and kept charging at him. When taylor knockd u down u got up moved around until you regained ur sense? So why?

Comment

Very good news. Fight kicked a$$ for all 5 rounds. I wonder hlw Baranchyk makes 140, and still has power and stamina. His back looks like a damn aircraft carrier. No bs, and he doesn't even seemed drained.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                Ivan youre a great fighter. Why tf were u doing some stupid *****? He knocked you down 3 times with the same punch and kept charging at him. When taylor knockd u down u got up moved around until you regained ur sense? So why?
                I suspect it was the gameplan going in. Maybe they thought for whatever reason, Zepeda couldn’t hang or handle pressure or his power and they were almost right. I think his corner was telling him to step on the gas with the early knockdowns. It was good exchanges from both men throughout, but Zepeda was much better with his feet and showed sharper stuff and it ended up being the determining factor.

Comment

All I am saying is if IB would have use 2 braincells he would have won the fight, instead he fought like a "beast", a very stupid one.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    All I am saying is if IB would have use 2 braincells he would have won the fight, instead he fought like a "beast", a very stupid one.
                    Glad Ivan is ok props to that beast.

But Ivan fought the way he does and it’s worked out almost every time he just faced a better man that night plain n simple.

It would be like me saying oh manny has no IQ if only he did this did that in the Floyd fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X