Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Miriam Gutierrez Tops Women's Tripleheader, November 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor vs. Miriam Gutierrez Tops Women's Tripleheader, November 14

Matchroom will promote the first ever women's World Title triple-header on Saturday November 14, with Katie Taylor, Terri Harper and Rachel Ball all starring in an historic evening of boxing shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Are they gonna be showing tittties? If not i dun give a rat’s ass.

Girl boxing lol id rather fall asleep watching UFC or somesht

Comment

I don’t mind one woman’s fight on the card but three topping the bill?

No thanks

Comment

It’s all good

Comment

That's great, but I thought there was a bit of a problem with this. At least through Taylor's perspective. I kind of agreed no matter how much I like, respect and admire women in this sport. Boxing is the true eqializer. In no other way or sport I would honestly put women on a level playing field. Boxing yes and some. For a true boxing fan can see that. Let those with gender insecurities talk rediculous and show what they are all about. Or scared of.. Personally, to all women in the sport I have one word for all, THANKS!!

Comment

Say what you will about the women - it's on that side that you see the title matchups happening like they should.

For Taylor, Gutierrez has only been tested in her home country - but it's possible we see something similar like with Lopez and Nagatani, where some untested less-than-prospect fighter exposes the champ even in loss.

Comment

I’m a fan of equality but one of the fights is a world title fight between two women with 10 fights between them , not the best advert going forward .
              Last edited by Buggy bear; 10-07-2020, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Yikes. No thanks lol.

Comment

Working...
                X