Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabriel Flores: I Was Not Buzzed at All, I Was a Little Bit Off-Balance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabriel Flores: I Was Not Buzzed at All, I Was a Little Bit Off-Balance

At the MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas, Gabriel Flores Jr. had a wake-up call in the first round, when a left hook from Ryan Kielczweski stunned him for a brief moment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy has good boxing skill but no power and that pretty much make fights boring as hell... ESPN just hype him up cause of his story which is sad but come on when watching his fights you just wanna Fast Forward the fight...IMO

Comment

Flores is pretty good but he needs to work on his defense he leaves himself wide open for counter shots

Comment

Flores is a fringe contender level fighter. Borrrrring

Comment

Dude's 20 already. Looks like still a boy. He needs to get on whatever Shakur Stevenson did. That guy made a transformation in a year.

Comment

Needs to watch how Calzaghe and Tim Bradley fought to improve his game otherwise he will be found out quickly whenever he steps up which won’t be for awhile I suspect cuz his division isn’t weak!

Comment

Originally posted by Albertocrn View Post
              This guy has good boxing skill but no power and that pretty much make fights boring as hell... ESPN just hype him up cause of his story which is sad but come on when watching his fights you just wanna Fast Forward the fight...IMO
              I hope for him the lack of power comes from him being 20. Regardless with near 20fights at 20, if he doesn't gain power with age, his experience should earn him KDs and some TKOs.

Comment

Working...
              X