Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zepeda Blasts Baranchyk Out Cold in Eight Knockdown War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zepeda Blasts Baranchyk Out Cold in Eight Knockdown War

Zepeda, Baranchyk Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand Conference Center - In a battle of top junior welterweight contenders, Jose Zepeda (33-2-2, 26 KOs) was dropped four times, but also dropped former world champion Ivan Baranchyk (20-2, 13 KOs) four times for a brutal knockout in the fifth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. Looks like I missed out.

Will have to give this a watch later.

Comment

Round 2.

Comment

Great war. I just wanna see a rematch. These guys are made for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Damn. Looks like I missed out.

Will have to give this a watch later.
          damn i feel sorry for you that you couldnt witness this live brah. one of the best fights ever

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            damn i feel sorry for you that you couldnt witness this live brah. one of the best fights ever
            hopefully it's on YouTube soon

Won't be the same for me though, when fights like this happen and you catch it live >

Comment

Boricua181

Wow I expected a good fight, and I did think that Zepeda would win. No one could've predicted this kind of shoot out, 4 knock downs a piece, and a brutal knock out.

Comment

Working...
              X