Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Flores Easily Out-Boxes Kielczewski, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Flores Easily Out-Boxes Kielczewski, Wins Decision

Ryan Kielczewski caught Gabe Flores Jr. with a left hook in the first round Saturday night that made it seem as though the underdog had a shot to pull off an upset. Kielczewski couldn't do it again over the remaining nine rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No surprise, Kielczewski loses when he steps up. He's a decent boxer bit doesn't throw enough and doesn't have power to beat the B-level fighters and above.

I thought I might eat my words in the first round when the Polish Prince stunned him with the left hook counter. Flores Jr needs to tighten up that defense when he gets to next level opposition.

Comment

Is Flores one of the most boring latin fighters of all time? I fall asleep whenever he fights. Tired of seeing this guy on undercards.

Comment

Lol this guy want the champs next year...I cant see him beating Herring, I cant see him out punching LSC, maybe JoJo Diaz and Berchelt will make him **** and piss blood after the fight

Comment

Working...
        X