Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kingsley Ibeh Batters, Bloodies Guido Vianello, Settles For Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kingsley Ibeh Batters, Bloodies Guido Vianello, Settles For Majority Draw

Kingsley Ibeh gave Guido Vianello by far the toughest fight of his brief pro career Saturday night. Ibeh beat the favored Vianello on the scorecard of Adalaide Byrd, who scored their six-round heavyweight fight 59-55 for the underdog. Judges Chris Flores (57-57) and Patricia Morse Jarman (57-57) scored the action even, however, which forced Ibeh to settle for a majority draw with the Italian prospect at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you are with Toprank and have a horrible gash on your eye, expect to be protected from a stoppage or on the cards : 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury, Kubrat Pulev, and now this bum Guidoo Vianello, who is Tyson Fury's sparring partner, is further proof of this.

Comment

Ebay won that

Comment

This is why they need to get rid of their trash commentators and bring back Atlas. He isn’t a homer and would have let them know how disgusted he is with house fighters and corrupt judges. How Jarman still has a job is beyond understanding

Comment

Guido is another trash Top Rank HW

Comment

I was looking forward to this fight, as I expected Ibeh to really test Vianello. Ibeh has a good chin, good power and good instincts and athleticism. His weaknesses are inexperience and stamina.

I was surprised how long it took Osuna and Bradley to realize Ibeh injured suffered an injury when their arms got tangled. I wasn't disappointed with either 57-57 or 58-58 in favor of Ibeh. I think Ibeh could actually be decent with some more experience...Vianello will get smoked by the other top prospects.

Comment

Reading this headline I had a Kingsley Ikeke Friday Night Fights flashback.

Comment

Vianello is a bum. Mark my words. He will be knocked out by the first serious opponent they will put in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                X