Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: No Way Zepeda Can Hide From Baranchyk In 'Boxing Fan's Kind Of Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: No Way Zepeda Can Hide From Baranchyk In 'Boxing Fan's Kind Of Fight'

Jose Zepeda presents stylistic challenges for anyone he fights, including Ivan Baranchyk. Baranchyk's promoter still can't envision Zepeda avoiding his former champion's power throughout their main event Saturday night. Lou DiBella believes Baranchyk ultimately will be "too strong" for Zepeda in a high-stakes junior welterweight encounter ESPN+ will stream from MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas (7:30 p.m. ET; 4:30 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get me this draw, guys, and let me win a coupla hundred with a tenner.

Comment

Oh man, I'm looking forward to this one. Such a nice contrast of styles and temperament. Baranchyk is rugged, aggressive and will keep bringing it. It's the only way he knows how to fight. Zepeda is a skilled boxer and seems more comfortable countering his opponent, however he can brawl when needed.

Both are tough as nails, and I look forward to seeing if Zepeda can neutralize Baranchyk's aggression. Helluva fight.

Comment

Boricua181

Lou DiBella got it wrong again first he said Devervyanchenko, was going to beat Jamall Charlo. Then DiBella said that Baranchyk was going to defeat Zepeda. He was wrong on both of those fights, it was his promoted fighters who lost both fights. The fights were entertaining as hell, but with opposite endings than what he had predicted.

Comment

Working...
        X