Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: What's Next For Charlo Brothers? Potential Opponents For Jermall, Jermell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: What's Next For Charlo Brothers? Potential Opponents For Jermall, Jermell

By Keith Idec - Saturday night went remarkably better for the Charlo twins than the previous evening they fought on the same card. In their pay-per-view debuts, the polarizing champions were equally excellent while producing perhaps the most impressive victories of their respective careers. A few hours after Jermall Charlo convincingly conquered relentless...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well I'm still waiting on the boxingscene to update their P4P top ten list. If these guys rank Errol Spence jr. #3. for beating Shawn Porter and Mickey Garcia, I imagine that such criteria should make the 154 lineal champ Jermell' Ironman' Charlo at least #2.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Well I'm still waiting on the boxingscene to update their P4P top ten list. If these guys rank Errol Spence jr. #3. for beating Shawn Porter and Mickey Garcia, I imagine that such criteria should make the 154 lineal champ Jermell' Ironman' Charlo at least #2.
      My top 10 p4p is

Canelo
      Crawford
      Lomachencko
      Usyk
      Spence
      Jermell
      Inoue
      Pacquiao
      Golovkin
      Ramirez/Taylor winner

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        My top 10 p4p is

Canelo
        Crawford
        Lomachencko
        Usyk
        Spence
        Jermell
        Inoue
        Pacquiao
        Golovkin
        Ramirez/Taylor winner
        I would switch Vasily Lomachenko as #3. with Jermell Charlo. But it dont matter, Teofimo is going to knock Vasily off everyone's P4P in a few days. I know that these writers around here will insist on keeping the bum, however.

Comment

2 Sisters 👯*♀️ Still Duck 🦆 Andrade

These Charla Sisters 👯*♀️ been ducking Andrade for 3 years now. How long are they going to be fighting hand picked opponents ? Andrade been calling them out too long I’m tired of this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
            These Charla Sisters 👯*♀️ been ducking Andrade for 3 years now. How long are they going to be fighting hand picked opponents ? Andrade been calling them out too long I’m tired of this ****.
            I wanna thank Al Haymon

Comment

Jermall: GGG or Caleb Plant! Jermell: Winner of Texieira vs. Castano!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Jermall: GGG or Caleb Plant! Jermell: Winner of Texieira vs. Castano!
                It’s actually interesting that Canelo fought GGG in 2017, wasn’t hurt, did a rematch. Then 2-3 years later everyone’s talking about Derevyanchenko vs GGg and now they want Charlo vs GGG.

Canelo way ahead of the game. This is why I said Jermall gotta make a real statement if he wants Canelo. I’d Caleb Plant is a good start, and if he KO’s Plant, I’d definitely push for Canelo to fight Jermall.

Comment

Jermall's next opponent is Eubank jr, Jermell's Murtazaliev

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                    In 2017 DAndreade signed to fight Jermell and pulled out of the fight when the training camps started. So who ducked who. Damn sure wasn't Jermell. And then he moved to 160. Jermall said he wouldn't fight because he fuxded his brother over. So go find someone else to talk about HATER. Ain't nobody ducking Demetrius "fight whenever I feel like it" Andrade..tell that bum to stop clout chasing. The Charlos ain't scared of him

Comment

Working...
                    X