Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Turchi vs. Grisunins Tops Matchroom Italy Card on October 23, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Turchi vs. Grisunins Tops Matchroom Italy Card on October 23, DAZN

Live boxing will make its long-awaited return to Italy on Friday October 23 with a stacked show at the Allianz Cloud in Milan behind closed doors, almost a year on from the last Matchroom Boxing Italy and OPI Since 82 promoted show in the country, with all of the action shown exclusively on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Lavtian will beat Fabio Turkey

Comment

Why is DAZN showing some random Italy show in the USA??? Much rather see some Golden Boy show featuring prospects instead of that cr@p.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        Why is DAZN showing some random Italy show in the USA??? Much rather see some Golden Boy show featuring prospects instead of that cr@p.
        Because DAZN puts on shows in other countries. I agree that Golden Boy should have more cards though. Would like both.

Comment

It's an Italian show for the Italians (DAZN Italy) but they can rebroadcast it for the US though it will be in a bad timeslot. DAZN was rolling out world wide then the pandemic hit. Matchroom does lots of shows globally.

Comment

I kinda like these Italian cards on DAZN. I can usually shelve them and watch them on a night when there isn't any live boxing. Because most of the fighters aren't big names, I usually have no clue who won.

I honestly wish DAZN (or whomever) would air/stream more of these regional level cards. The more boxing available for me to watch, at all levels, the better.

Comment

Working...
            X