Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teixeira: If WBO Authorizes, I Will Be Happy To End Charlo's Career And Then Fight Castano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teixeira: If WBO Authorizes, I Will Be Happy To End Charlo's Career And Then Fight Castano

Patrick Teixeira couldn't help but feel slighted over the accusation made by his divisional peer. Jermell Charlo (34-1, 18KOs) came up big in perhaps the biggest fight of his career to date, scoring three knockdowns en route to an 8th round knockout Jeison Rosario (20-2-1, 14KOs) in their Showtime Pay-Per-View headlining junior middleweight title unification clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo within 3. Stop it.

Comment

Like the attitude. Teixeira not scared to be great. Win or lose you have to respect that.

Comment

War Teixeira!!! Too many sleep on this kid when it comes to the 154 lbs division. Patrick deserves respect put on his name just like any other champion. Dude walked trough fire to become a champ against Adames on an opposing promoter show. That performance taught me a lot about the kid heart and will to win. C’mon WBO, approve the unification fight between Charlo/Teixeira much rather see that next than Castańo

Comment

Lol

Curtis Stevens ktfo Texiera imagine what Charlo would do..

Comment

Too bad we won't get to see it. It'll be Charlo-Castano for undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
              If you threw a a 25 year old Jermell Charlo in with Stevens at 160 he would have got knocked the **** out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
                That was over 4 yrs ago when Teixeira was still coming up in the game. I mean Tony Harrison got KO’d by Willie Nelson but he still has a W over Charlo. At the end of the day both Jermell and Patrick are Champs @ 154 division and also have 1 loss in their record.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  Too bad we won't get to see it. It'll be Charlo-Castano for undisputed.
                  Castaño is a good fighter and should beat Teixera.

Love Texeiras attitude but he ain’t top level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    If you threw a a 25 year old Jermell Charlo in with Stevens at 160 he would have got knocked the **** out as well.
                    The Stevens that’s so chinny he got ktfo by a 4 loss 35 yo boxer from Nigeria?

Comment

Working...
                    X