Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: I'm Ready To Shut Everyone Up; I'm A Lot Better Than Fans Think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: I'm Ready To Shut Everyone Up; I'm A Lot Better Than Fans Think

Ohara Davies' two losses have come against southpaws Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall. The brash British junior welterweight promised Tuesday that he won't lose to another left-handed opponent in his next fight. London's Davis (21-2, 16 KOs) is scheduled to battle Belfast's Tyrone McKenna (21-1-1, 6 KOs) in a 10-round fight Wednesday night at Sky Sports' Studios.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So the times he lost he wasn't in shape then? Maybe he had to quickly go to Spain on those occasions..

Comment

This guy is a melt. The way he talks, his humour, the way he carries himself....... everything screams melt to me.

Comment

Josh Taylor was on the back foot versus him for a reason. Davies is basically a smaller version of Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Lonelystoner View Post
          Josh Taylor was on the back foot versus him for a reason. Davies is basically a smaller version of Wilder
          Except Wilder can punch hard.

Comment

This guy is total garbage. Garbage in every way. There is no area of his game that’s not average.

His personality is garbage too. Pretty certain he has learning difficulties.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              This guy is total garbage. Garbage in every way. There is no area of his game that’s not average.

His personality is garbage too. Pretty certain he has learning difficulties.
              Davies can punch, had Josh Taylor trying to fight like Lara. Josh Taylor was scared to death. That's say a lot when you realize Josh came forward versus Regis Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonelystoner View Post
                Davies can punch, had Josh Taylor trying to fight like Lara. Josh Taylor was scared to death. That's say a lot when you realize Josh came forward versus Regis Prograis.
                No he can’t.

He’s not a puncher at all.

Josh Taylor beat Ohara Davies in first gear and made him quit.

Comment

I thought Josh shut this guy up for good.

Comment

Working...
                  X