Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cazares: I'll Knock Canelo's Freckles Off, Reynoso Can Pick Them Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cazares: I'll Knock Canelo's Freckles Off, Reynoso Can Pick Them Up!

Mexico has a new super middleweight player in the mix, with unbeaten Mario Cazares (12-0, 5 KOs). This past Friday, Cazares outworked former world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. to a six round unanimous technical decision win in Tijuana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"I'm going to knock off his freckles, they're going to be scattered in the ring and I'm going to tell a janitor to lend a dustpan to his coach, Eddy Reinoso, to pick up the freckles."

File that under interesting trash talk

Comment

Lmaoooo best Piece of trash talk Line this year!

Canelo whenever he fights again HAS to see Cazares after this, it’s almost as if he slapped Canelo’s girl on her àśś right in front of him!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Lmaoooo best Piece of trash talk Line this year!

Canelo whenever he fights again HAS to see Cazares after this, it’s almost as if he slapped Canelo’s girl on her àśś right in front of him!
        Mayorga style...

Comment

5 KO's and knock Canelo's freckles off? Like fuck he will.

Comment

Cazares looks like someone tried to draw Bivol from memory.

Comment

Cazares says he wants leave an example and be a role model well thats utter nonsense. I'll knock his freckles off is not setting a good example, it's trash talk by trying to sell the fight so give up the role model rubbish.

Comment

Who the fak is this Johnny Canales foo?

Comment

Ohh nm its that guy that beat up on little bish as Chavez Jr? hahhahaha in your dreams foo! you'll get knocked out by the 3rd round...

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    Mayorga style...
                    How many rounds you see Cazares lasting?

Comment

Working...
                    X